In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
- Owner: JOSE MARIN
- E-mail: email@example.com
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of queries, the blog or those treated within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of current legislation in each moment of Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679 of data protection) and development regulations, as well as in Law 34/2002, of July 11 on services to the information society and electronic commerce.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood as “any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons”.
1.-Information and purpose
- The only personal data that JOSE MARIN will have access to will be those that the User voluntarily provides.
- In this sense, it is necessary for the User to know that, in order to access some services offered through the Web and social networks, personal data will be requested and the completion of forms whose fields are mandatory in such a way that the omission of any of they may imply the impossibility of responding to your request or not being able to access or use the aforementioned services and contents, unless there is voluntary completion data on the form itself.
- Provide the requested services and information,
- Inform about the company, the news of the sector and communicate any information that may be of interest regarding events or forums that are organized, through any technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, … and any others).
- Perform a control and monitoring of the contracted or requested services.
- Process information regarding the blog regarding queries, requests for information.
- Treat the images that in the events or forums organized by the association can be made so that they can be posted on the web or any other means that the organization has at its disposal in order to publicize the events that it carries out or has led to cape.
- Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), We inform you that your data may be used for the purpose of sending you commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through the telephone, ordinary postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
- In the same way, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, compliance and control of the existing relationship with You regarding the service contracted with JOSE MARIN or in the cases in which it is authorized by a rule with rank of law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions concurs: a) The purpose of the treatment or assignment is the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment or the assignee covered by said rule; b) The processing or transfer of the data is necessary so that the person responsible for the treatment fulfills a duty imposed by said norm.
2.- Connection through social networks
It is possible that some of our services include functions for social networks, such as the “Like” button on Facebook and some add-ons, the “Share” buttons. In addition, you can choose to use the login on your own social networks, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, to log into some of our services. If you decide to connect through a social network or a similar service, we may receive and store the authentication information for that service to allow you to log in, as well as any other information you choose to share when you connect to these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and the IP address and you can set cookies to allow the proper functioning of the functions. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties. It is your duty to review the privacy statements or policies relevant to the third-party services you use or to which you access or connect. If you do not want your personal information to be shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, do not connect your social media account with your account for services and do not participate in the social interaction feature of services.
The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood as provided through the marking of the corresponding boxes provided for this purpose on our website.
Likewise, when the User provides his personal data using the e-mail of contacts that may appear on the Website, he is expressly authorizing JOSE MARIN to process his Personal Data in order to meet his requests for services.
The acceptance by the User of the processing of their data by JOSE MARIN, as well as receiving commercial communications electronically in the established manner, will always be revocable without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
4.- Data Quality
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, JOSE MARIN acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided is true, truthful and lawful, with JOSE MARIN reserving the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false data, notwithstanding that legal actions can be initiated, committing to inform of the changes that your personal data may suffer, so that JOSE MARIN has updated them at all times.
5.- Data retention
JOSE MARIN will keep the personal data provided for as long as necessary during the duration of the business relationship or the service provided and for commercial or marketing purposes until it shows its opposition, deletion or limitation in its case.
In any case, to determine the data retention periods, the company contemplates local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our customers. At the moment in which you exercise your right of deletion, opposition, corresponding limitation or when we consider that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed in the case that it is possible to safely delete or destroy it unless its conservation is necessary by establishing some legal provision in which case we will inform you and keep them blocked.
6.- Protection and security
Regarding security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, access not authorized and theft of the data that the User provides through the Website, and that will be treated with due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
7.- Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally, you are informed that you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation / deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting JOSE MARIN, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and that in the event that you had suffered some type of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option to file a claim with the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.